New pencil approach.

Today, I could not stop thinking of what my first art exhibition will actually look like but i guess for a starter i might love to have one really soon, am sure with my level of art, i should be able to exhibit something really interesting...and thinking about what the exhibition will look like? I guess making it a pencil work exhibition which is to create unique pencil works in different sizes and different ideas,the thing is that i was at a photography exhibition recently and i was really inspired by what i saw at the exhibition and i told my self ,creating these kind of unique images with my pencil would be very interesting and unique, talking about realism ,maybe i could actually make it my first art exhibition ? well i will still be doing some real thinking on this as time goes on definitely , you can also share some ideas with me as well thanks, see some of my recent pencil works after cut








Comments

Popular Posts