The interesting mother and child sketch.

Good day readers and viewers hope you all had a great day...this morning I was staring at my laptop trying to tap into my inner self....yeahhh I wasn't getting what I wanted anyway...so i taught of what I was going to do today, nothing really came to my mind at all so I decided to feed my eyes with some African photos on Google, like we all know Google has more than enough photos to feed my eyes, after looking at few,I stopped and could not take my eyes of this Kenyan photo of a women and her child but the most interesting part of the picture is the beads as a form of cloth she is putting on, I found it really interesting so I picked up my pencil and sketch pad...4hours later I was done, it was exactly what I taught it would look like on my sketch pad, I my self love this piece....what do you think?

Comments

Popular Posts